Sunday, May 13, 2012

Ladies, I have recently redecorated my kitched, getting new appliances and a new look!

I have decided to get rid of my Chicken and Rooster decor.

This is a hand painted on glass,  framed wall hanging measuring 14" X 15 5/8" with 2 hanging hooks on the back. I had a piece of hemp rope which I took off because it showed a bit of wear!
I paid over $50 for this at a craft fair in Texas several years ago.  $30

I also have a Rooster doorstop that is made of cast iron and
hand pained. $20

And last is a "Setting Hen" made of resin, light weight but oh so realistic!! I used to have a wooden crate lined with straw that 'she' sat in!! $10

If you want them all, I'll make you a deal ~ $50

I'm giving you  the 1st look - if you' re interested, call me!  If I have no response by mid-week, they go on E-bay!! 

Barb (you have my tel#)

No comments: